Choose EURAPIPE ABS piping system to reliably transport aggressive chemicals without corrosion concerns.
Chemical processing plants create some of the most challenging environments for industrial piping systems.
The combination of aggressive chemicals and high pressure often compromise the long-term integrity of most piping materials,
causing corrosion, process leaks and premature failures that lead to costly replacements.
Eurapipe ABS industrial piping systems, however, are not subject to internal or external corrosion. Made of high-impact
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), they reliably handle such aggressive chemicals as sodium hypochlorite, sodium chloride,
sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid and hydrochloric acid. In fact, they are inert to most acids, bases and salts,
as well as aliphatic hydrocarbons.
In addition, with their lower overall life-cycle costs, they offer a highly cost-effective alternative to many of the higher-priced
metals and glass-reinforced plastics that are often specified for corrosive environments.
As a result, Eurapipe ABS Industrial Piping Systems have been successfully used in a wide array of chemical processing plants worldwide for more than 20 years, operating continuously without interruptions due to leaks or repairs.
- Fast and easy cold solvent cement welding process creates a permanent chemical bond
- Low thermal conductivity stabilizes pipe surface temperature which may eliminate the need for insulation
- Stable material costs
- Availability of full system components, including pipe, fittings and valves in a wide array of sizes
- Excellent low temperature performance
- Technical assistance from Eurapipe’s experienced R&D and field support teams
- Specify Eurapipe ABS pipe and fittings with confidence for a wide array of applications, including production facilities, blending operations, reagent processes, air scrubbing and wastewater treatment/demineralization operations